Saturday, January 29

breakfast date: take one.

IMG_5756
Friday morning Edwin and I drive downtown to have a nice breakfast at Matt's Big Breakfast, a popular morning joint. However, thinking that we wouldn't have to wait long in their even more famously long lines, there was a wait. On a weekday even! Go fig. So we ended up at the Phoenix Public Market, which has the best coffee bar, and loads of organic products. Safe to say our simple $2.99 breakfast was a success.

IMG_5751

IMG_5749

sleepyhead
Sleepyhead, he's not as much of a morning person as I am. But he's getting there :)

IMG_5747

candid
After letting our food settle, we walked a few blocks for some latte's at Cartel. Please excuse my bad hair day, and hardly put together outfit.

horrible hair
I love my key necklace Edwin got me for our one year anniversary...

IMG_5772 IMG_5771
He's such a lovely soul...


Finally got to Cartel and got myself a nonfat latte, my usual.

IMG_5758
I love the seldom opportunities we both get to have a leisurely breakfast or lunch together. Our schedules conflict most often, so mornings that we have free, we usually take advantage of.

vintage loafers
Are you a morning person?
Where do you like to go for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment