Sunday, January 23

liquid courage

IMG_5727
Hmm, second blog post in a row having something to do with coffee. I've got an obsession...
Anywho, lately with school starting up and assignments flooding in like the plague, I can feel myself losing inspiration and motivation.
I thought that a nice cup of joe would cheer me up, which usually seems to work.
So after having a rather unproductive day yesterday, today I am determined to get some things done.


Tentative plans for Sunday:
-Sell some old cd's and books at Bookman's.
-Get a manicure.
-Car wash and fill up the old tank.
-Try to brainstorm blog topic ideas (for a class assignment).
-Check out Royal at the Biltmore (new location of one of my favorite coffee shops).


Starting and ending the day with liquid courage, sounds good to me.



What do you do when you need to find motivation or inspiration?
Any local places cheer you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment