Wednesday, January 12

winter shorts

IMG_5683 IMG_5681
I happen to think that shorts are a wonderful alternative to dresses and skirts during the chilly winter season. Last week before going to the hospital to visit a family member, I decided to throw on these lovely semi-highwaisted linen beauties I recently purchased from Ann Taylor Loft (They were only $5 so I got a pair in a grey-ish lavender as well!). I love the pumpkin color and how they can easily transition into spring. Paired with almost any color of tights (I wore these with maroon tights for Christmas Eve), simple layers, and flats or boots, I find it works for those still breezy 60 degree days. IMG_5709
grey shirt, black cardigan & tights: Target
shorts: Ann Taylor Loft
belt: F21
flats: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment