Tuesday, January 18

ground control

IMG_5716
Before I begin, today was my first day of spring classes! Can't believe that in a year's time I'll be graduating. Excited, nervous and antsy all at once. Anyways, yesterday I met one of my dearest friends, Alyssa, out in Avondale for some coffee at a place called Ground Control. This place was a sweet surprise, not only did it have a lovely inside sitting area, but the coffee was actually good. I thought for a while that I could only find well-crafted coffee in the numerous downtown dwellings I've discovered, not anymore. Ground Control was delish, (which also had a large display of pastries and cakes) never seemed to get overly crowded, and I can't wait to go back and try a cappuccino or a hot latte. Score.
IMG_5718
My lovely friend Alyssa! (Hope you don't mind me posting this)
IMG_5717
Tomorrow I start my first official day interning at Ahwatukee Foothills News, I already have an assignment doing a business profile, and a online media class downtown later on.
Spring semester is officially here, I'm glad that my classes don't feel like too much of an overload. At least not yet anyway...

Are you in or starting school too?
What kind of places do you like to go for coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment