Friday, February 4

Attack of the 8-month-old dog (breakfast date take two).

Although Edwin and I did eat a yummy breakfast this particular morning at Hob Nobs, we ate so fast and I completely forgot to take photos of our food.
Afterward, we decided to sit and enjoy the breezy weather in a small park near my school in downtown Phoenix.

IMG_5786

IMG_5785
Side note: I am so in love with my new Fjallraven backpack, it fits everything I could possibly need without being bulky.


While we were sitting talking, and playing with leaves, an 8-month-old golden retriever by the name of Conan ran over to us and nearly tackled us in the grass!
He was so cute and friendly, it definitely made us feel special, lol.

We love sitting here in this small park near some quite adorable apartments. (Check out another day we were in Roosevelt Square here).

IMG_5810

IMG_5787

IMG_5806

Oh yeah, and I cut my hair last weekend, it's pretty short and definitely different.
But I think it's fun now that I have gotten the hang of styling it... This morning I just left it straight-ish, but now I like to curl it with an iron.
I find curling it slightly "curlier" than I would usually like works best with it being so short.

IMG_5805

The weather here this past week has been unseasonably cold, only about 50 degrees during the day!
Such a drastic change from last couple of weeks, when the daily high's were up in the mid-70s.
We can't complain though, being native Arizonans, it finally feels how January/February should feel.

IMG_5784
(The trees seem to think it's already spring though).


No comments:

Post a Comment