Tuesday, November 9

Case of the Monday's

Mondays. For me, a 14-hour day of school and work. But I do enjoy my Monday's because of a near three-hour break in between.
This Monday, Edwin came downtown and met me for coffee at one of, if not, my favorite coffee bar...
Lola (plus the website has an addicting song currently playing lol)














My messy latte, it was so overfilled. But nonetheless incredible quality coffee.

Then we walked around Roosevelt Square, daydreamed about living in the cozy little apartments someday, and took silly photos. This area of downtown Phoenix is so quaint and has such a different air, we love it.

Take one 
Take two

I love this shirt I recently found on sale at UO, the tan/gray color is so soft and the light material is perfect for breezy days.
Side note: red nails will always be my favorite
 and this natural stone ring I got in Sedona once.  It's supposed to have healing powers...
My handsome mister holding my purse while I took
photos of him :p


 After sitting on a little bench, enjoying the weather, and talking for a good hour, we walked back to our cars and I headed out to work (my internship).
I absolutely love and appreciate the random days we get to wander together. Certainly helps keep me sane during my long day.


BTW;
A few weeks ago, I ordered THEE most perfect fall/winter oxfords online.
And they finally came in the mail!

















My pretty red package with a thankyou note from JD Vintage via Etsy.


















These beauties are incredibly comfortable and go with just about all of my usual daily threads.
I also just got a nifty pair of boots this past weekend and can't wait to sport them around :)



Back to the grind,












D

No comments:

Post a Comment