Thursday, November 18

weekday wardrobe

I've been trying to mix up my wardrobe lately, seeing new inspirations for my old (and new) clothes and create new looks for each piece I have.



I love my old little house, that clock is about as old as I am...
(tribal print dress: Target, tan cardigan: H&M, vintage oxfords, & mom's charcoal trouser socks.)


I'm so tickled by this oxford-sock combo, definitely need to get some good socks for those 30 degree mornings ahead.
(black knee high socks: Target, Levi's jeans, vintage oxfords.)











 Wednesday was a rather lazy day except for having class in the morning.
(grey knit cardigan: NY and Company, shirt: H&M, eternity scarf: Forever21.)


I've got a date with my handsome mister tomorrow, we're going to enjoy some organic pizza, take some photos and see the new HP movie, lol.


Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment