Wednesday, August 4

A coffee a day.

I have a firm belief that a good, strong but nicely crafted espresso will get my day off to the right start.
Even in the late afternoons or evenings I can polish off a steaming latte or ice cold brewed coffee.
And the usual response I receive when trying to put my adoration in metaphor is "Do you really need the caffeine?"...
No, truth be told. I do not.
The purpose is not for the instant jolt of energy (which almost never is a side-effect with me),
it is rather the sweet aroma and absolute decadence that my taste buds have come to acquire.
Not to mention the ever evolving theories on coffees' health benefits that can range from being a great source of antioxidants to possibly warding off different types of Dementia.
In lieu of my long-time relationship with this beverage, I have reminded myself to whip out my camera phone and
capture my daily coffee and pastry indulgences from local coffee bars during the week.
(I only wish I would have had my Rebel with me to have better quality images)


So enjoy and order up!
Lux Coffee Bar
La Grande Orange
Lola Coffee on Central

Lola Coffee on Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment