Wednesday, July 21

Morning dates and ballerina hair.

This morning got off on the right start when Edwin and I took a drive down to a local Starbucks for delicious oatmeal and coffee, and caught a morning showing of Inception.
      Which I thought was a fabulous film.

Whilst getting ready to head out the door earlier, I felt such an agony in having to completely dry, and assemble a decent down hairstyle with my lion-like long locks per the usual.  I Instead decided to try out a new trend, a modern take on the Ballerina Bun.

(Variations of the new bun I happen to love)












































After only a surprising few minutes to get the effect just right, (as if it's such a complex style)
I arrived at my low-key look for today :) Paired with an elbow sleeve striped top, cuffed boyfriend jeans and flat leather sandals.




















I love going places early in the morning on a weekday, where it seems a bit quieter.
Later I hope to make time for yoga and test out my new tripod for my slr.


-Happy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment