Monday, May 31

Things I LOVE.

Decided to take a different spin today :)
Lately I've been in love with these 5 simple little things that seem to add a little color and diversity among my everyday gadgets and gizmos.
So here they are;

1. These eco-friendly post-it papers come in four sizes and are nestled in this lovely reusable keepsake box, perfect for scheduling and leaving important notes in my planner.
(Plus they also have cute quotes and patterns printed in soy ink!)














2.  These yellow flats from Target are perfect for summer and super comfy.
They'll event take you through fall when paired with tights :)

3.  My new favorite colors went from brights to pastels!
This mint nail color is a great alternative to the usual fushia's and coral's of summer.
Lavender and taupe are among my new fav's too.



  
4.  Leaf inspired headbands are my favorite! Both of these are from Urban Outfitters and shall be in my collection soon.



5. Finally, can't forget about coffee :)
Iced latte's from The Coffee Bean are delish, unfortunately the closest one is about 15 minutes away but they are worth the trip.

Hope to do more of these kind of posts soon :)
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment