Tuesday, May 11

It's starting to feel like summer...

Goodness, a whole week has gone by and I barely have had time to post.
The weekend consisted of work, work, shopped for Mother's Day gifts, more work, and dinner with Edwin.

As the first official week off, I am so relieved the semester is over and that I can spend my days (when not working) enjoying my free extra time.

Like so:



















I bought this adorable planner this morning from Etsy.
Who says it's too early to start looking for supplies? ;)


The rest of this gorgeous and windy day started with breakfast with my lovely boyfriend.
Drove over to the arts and crafts store and bought some paint, brushes and other odds and ends for crafts projects me and him want to start doing over the summer :)
Painted a treasure chest for him, while he painted a photo frame.
Ate, and spent the rest of the day relaxing.

Tomorrow's plans include going for coffee,
grocery shopping,
and watching It's Complicated with grandma.


Sweet thangs.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment