Tuesday, May 25

Little Weekly Update

This past week I feel like I've been working up a storm...
Not exactly how I planned on enjoying the break from school, but it is nice once payday comes around ;)

This past Saturday was a blast,
After getting off work, I headed home and got ready for dinner.
Bu this dinner was special...
My parents, aunt, grandmother, and Edwin all enjoyed a relaxing evening together at California Pizza Kitchen in central Phoenix.
This night in particular being special because it was the first time he had spent time with my closest family members all together.
The night went well, and is the start of many more nights with the whole family...



I am complete.
















Tis the last week I have to myself before my internship at the Phoenix New Times starts :)
Then my free time will be more sparse, but I'm beyond thrilled to start photographing.

I have the next two days off work and plan on relaxing most of today, (which includes reading and getting organized for my internship) and spending time with Edwin tomorrow.
I'm hoping we take a drive out to Scottsdale :)

This morning consisted of this:















Finished browsing through a new InStyle, started adding things to my new planner (courtesy of PrettyChic on Etsy), and enjoying a cup of joe.

Hopefully will be back with photos of more summer adventures.

Ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment