Wednesday, December 15

Stripes for work

I love stripes, and wear them all the time, however on this day I wanted to keep the striped understated as I was dressing for work. My wool flats added a pop of color (that's hardly noticeable in the photos) and still managed to keep the striped top the main focus.
My mom's lady-bag was just so perfect and simple.


My necklace is quickly becoming my go-to jewelry selection for more and more outfits. It has just the right amount of sparkle without being too much bling.  Definitely going to drape this around cardigans and other tops for holiday parties.
Speaking of holidays (Christmas is around the corner!) I just got half of boyfriend's gift in the mail today, which I can't wait to wrap up, and I need to get the rest of my ingredients for a lemon olive-oil cake I'm making for Christmas Eve.
Recipe for the cake coming soon...
I am so pleased to see this space coming more together and looking like an actual blog! I've enjoyed writing these little posts and hope to get better each and every time. Also, I will have more interesting backdrops for my very new outfit posts, now that I have the time to venture out, as well as more interesting and creative outfits.
stripes for work
striped tunic: H&M
cropped slacks: Target
maroon flats: UO
vintage bag: c/o mom
chain necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment